Prosperamo has wide stretch experience across the the following specific industries. Our alliance of highly customized teams, ad-hoc groups and business experts bring each client a combination of deep industry knowledge and tomorrows perspectives from other industries on the challenge at stake. We offer our clients nothing but breakthrough business insights and working results. We share our clients’ ambitions. As simple as that. We work to understand their reality focusing on strategic decisions and practical actions.
Breakthrough Business Results
New Standards of Excellence
Alliance of Industry Experts
I N D U S T R I E S W E O P E R A T E I N
Goods & Services
Distribution & Wholesale
Restaurant & Hospitality
Construction & Real Estate
Automotive & Mobility
Oil & Gas
Metals & Mining
- А leading company operating in the FMCG sector in CEE.
- An IT company developing software projects in EU and USA.
- A major real estate company operating with residential and commercial sales & lettings in Europe.
- A leading and award winning hotel chain in CEE.
- A leader of industrial production of goods operating in Benelux region.
- Leading distributor of goods operating in the FMCG industry.
- SME operating in the advertising & printing sector.
- Emerging retail company located in CEE with business in APAC region.
- City chambers of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- A boutique marketing agency with niche clientele.
- One of the top 3 telecommunication companies in DACH region.
- A start-up operating in the home & domestic services sector in UK.
- A tech firm focused on IoT and AI solutions.
- Companies operating in the international trade and e-commerce sector.
- A USA based NGO operating in the educational sector.
- And many others.
O U R C L I E N T S
BUSINESS ECONOMIC FORECASTS 2018
- How to reduce risk levels in your business in 2018?
- What markets might be a good opportunity for you?
- How Brexit may affect your business?
- Which global news will affect your business?
- Which business clusters will work in your favour?
- Business cycles that you need to know about.
- Which are the business trends of 2018?